|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
hahas. firstly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMMY! lols. 17 le. so olddddddddd. LOL! xP okayokay. ltr got friendly with 3 scus. pasirris , huayi & YUYING. == yuying played with us for like 3 times le lo. must play again. dotdotdot. nvm lo. got other scus too. nvr played wif them b4. hope they dun trash us. x now slacking at home. mum made me sandwiches! wooots. yummyumm. xDDDD ahhhh. nervous now. scared i wont be able to play well ltr. x but anw , JIAYOUJIAYOU CROACHES GANG!!! lollollollol. dunno why coach calls us croaches lah. hahas. we keep calling ourselves siao qiang men. xDDD oh yar. got some pics to post. lols. took them the last few days. ltr den post. hhahaas! lazy to upload now. xDDDDD |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|